Local ingredients that change with the seasons inspire our menus.
Head Chef Tony Brazendale just loves to cook!
At the Château we strongly believe in sourcing our ingredients locally and where possible using only produce grown on this beautiful island. Whether it’s Jersey Royals, fresh seafood, Jersey beef and pork and of course the fabulous Jersey dairy we couldn’t do what we do without the help of our local suppliers who source, gather and deliver consistently amazing produce for us all year round. It’s their dedication that allows us to produce our great food.
- Dun Ross Fisheries, Beresford St, St Helier, Jersey JE2 4WN. Tel: 01534 732931
- Woodlands Farm Butchers, Woodlands Farm Jersey, JE2 3HG. Tel: 01534 870305
- Fungi Delecti, La Source, Les Champs du Chemin, Rue des Platons, Trinity JE3 5AA. Tel: 01534 863591
- Jersey Dairy, La Route de la Trinite, JE3 5JP. Tel: 01534 818500
- Cimandis, 3 L`Avenue Le Bas,. St Saviour JE2 7QN. Tel: 01534 497200
The dress code at La Chaire is smart casual & chic.