Local ingredients that change with the seasons inspire our menus.
We love what we do.
“At the Château we strongly believe in sourcing our ingredients locally and where possible using only produce grown on this beautiful island. Whether it’s Jersey Royals, fresh seafood, Jersey beef and pork and of course the fabulous Jersey dairy I couldn’t do what we do here without the help of our local suppliers who source, gather and deliver consistently fantastic, amazing produce for us each and every day all year round. It’s their dedication that allows us to reach our goals of producing our gourmet food. Below is a brief list introducing you to some of our local legends.” – Jason Williamson, Head Chef
- Dun Ross Fisheries, Beresford St, St Helier, Jersey JE2 4WN. Tel: 01534 732931
- Woodlands Farm Butchers, Woodlands Farm Jersey, JE2 3HG. Tel: 01534 870305
- Fungi Delecti, La Source, Les Champs du Chemin, Rue des Platons, Trinity JE3 5AA. Tel: 01534 863591
- Jersey Dairy, La Route de la Trinite, JE3 5JP. Tel: 01534 818500
- Cimandis, 3 L`Avenue Le Bas,. St Saviour JE2 7QN. Tel: 01534 497200
The dress code at La Chaire is smart casual & chic.